Wednesday, June 29, 2011

JMeter: Distributed Test

I want to set up a distributed testing in my network. Then, I prepare a new vm and configure the settings. You can follow the instruction in the link below:



After the configuration, I run the ApacheJMeter.jar as normal. The next step, I click Run=>Remote Start=>127.0.0.1 and an error message is popped up: 

"Connection refused to host: 127.0.0.1;nested exception is: java.net.ConnectException: Connection refused: connect"


After my investigation, I discover something which can explain above message. If you clcik Run=>Start, the application functions fine. If you click Run=>Remote Start=>127.0.0.1, please run jmeter-server.bat. It is because the application treat the localhost as one of the slaves. 

Everything works fine when I run this bat file.

No comments:

Post a Comment